CDL Class A & Class B Drivers
Join APP in Fueling Success and join our Driver team! We are continually seeking experienced drivers committed to providing a great customer experience. Happy employees make happy customers and APP provides that warm, family environment with a supportive staff in every department with the tools and technology you need for every delivery. This is not just a job, it’s a road to provide for you and your family AND have fun doing it!
Why join APP?
- Very competitive pay schedule
- Home daily providing a positive work-life balance
- Comprehensive training program
- Company supplied uniforms and cleaning service
- Vacation pay
- Unparalleled medical, dental, vision, plan for you and your family
- 401K with company matching program
- Company-funded profit sharing plan
- Voted Top Place to Work in South Sound 2013
- Voted 2013 and 2015 Washington Trucking Association (WTA) Common Carrier of the Year Grand Champion
- Voted 2013 and 2015 Washington Trucking Association (WTA) Fleet Safety Award
> Click here for 2013 press release
> Click here for 2015 press release
Check out these current driver job openings:
APP is actively hiring drivers to support the Anacortes, Kelso, Port Angeles, Portland, and Tacoma locations.
- Fuel Transport Driver, Class A CDL with Tanker/Hazmat endorsements—All Locations
- Fuel Tankwagon Driver, Class B CDL with Tanker/Hazmat endorsements—All Locations
- Propane Delivery Driver, Class B CDL with Tanker/Hazmat endorsements—Tacoma, Anacortes, Kelso, and Port Angeles Locations
- Lubricant Delivery Driver, Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsements—Tacoma Location
Additional Career Opportunities
APP is a Top Place To Work with a variety of career opportunities. Join our team to support our growing petroleum-based business and you will find a company that cares for its employees and its customers.Apply Here
Fuel Dispatcher—Tacoma, WA
Associated Petroleum Products, a leading supplier of fuel is seeking an individual that can be part of a team environment as a dispatcher for multiple divisions of fuel tank hauling equipment. This position is located at our Tacoma Headquarters. Exceptional benefits and salary. A candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Looking for a long term relationship with employer.
- Quick learner with excellent computer skills.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must possess excellent communication skills with management, sales, drivers, customer service and customers.
- Must be able to handle emergencies that may arise with accidents, spills or other incidents.
- Must be familiar with hazardous material handling, and basic spill clean-up methods.
- Geographical knowledge of area; including time and ability to route efficiently.
- Ability to work in a positive method with drivers scheduling, and routing to assure on time deliveries.
- Ability to work with customers assuring their satisfaction if they call in need of tendering loads, tracking loads, or other concerns.
- Knowledge of equipment; handling capabilities of Class A&B equipment.
- Knowledge of the fuel industry is a plus.
- 2+ years of dispatching experience preferred.
- Must be flexible on shift start time.
Diesel Mechanic, Tacoma Headquarters
Successful, growing organization seeking an experienced journeyman diesel mechanic to work with an established team of mechanics maintaining petroleum tank trucks and trailers. Competitive compensation, including excellent benefits program. Will consider applicants that recently finished diesel mechanic schooling.
- Heavy truck repair for commercial fleet operations, diesel engines, air brakes, and electronics
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Diagnose varying equipment issues, failures, on tractors and trailers
- Communicate with the driver through verbal and written methods to assure repairs are completed correctly
- Coordinate/negotiate with outside vendors
- Prefer 2+ years experience in general heavy truck repair for commercial vehicles
- Diesel engine systems diagnostics with various manufacturers
- Must have writing and electronic experience
- Experience in maintaining on board computers
- Experience required with basic fabrication, use and application of welders and gas torch systems
- Must have certification to repair and maintain air brake systems
- Experience in computerized maintenance environment
- Experience with DOT record keeping and maintenance requirements
- CDL Preferred
Competitive Wages / Paid Time Off / 401K Matching / Holiday Pay
APP is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer