Awards & Achievements
APP’s reputation for outstanding customer service is due to our excellent team of employees who fulfill the goals, values, and mission of APP of customer service and safety. We have proven that our dedication is not just a promise, it is a fact recognized by our industry.
Washington Trucker Association (WTA) Supplier Conference Safe Driver and Safe Fleet Award
The 150 CDL drivers hauled 500 million gallons of fuel over 4.7 million miles with a DOT reportable accident ratio of zero. The Driver of the Year Award was given to an APP senior driver trainer who has been employed for 17 years with an impeccable driving record of zero incidents.
Washington Trucker Association (WTA) Common Carrier of the Year Grand Champion
- The 140 drivers employed at APP in 2014 hauled 495,000,000 million gallons of fuel over 4,212,004 million miles. They accomplished this with having only three DOT and/or non-DOT accidents or incidents.
- The 95 drivers employed at APP in 2012 hauled 340,064,244 million gallons of fuel over 2,950,444 million miles. They accomplished this with having only one DOT and/or non-DOT accident or incident. This record sets the standards the trucking industry should strive for.
- This award is compared to all other trucking companies and fleets in the State of Washington regardless of size and based on safety performance.
WTA Fleet Safety Award
- Category of 5 Million Miles or less. This award is determined on factors such as overall safety record from the Washington State Patrol.
- Both of these awards were decided by the Washington State Patrol and the Washington Trucking Association.
Click here for the 2013 press release
Click here for the 2015 press release
Click here for the 2017 press release
Carrier of the Year 2010 Retail Light Oils
- As measured by ConocoPhillips for safe, on-time, and accurate product delivery
ConocoPhillips Quarterly Award
For the Carrier Most Deserving of Recognition for their efforts in Operational Excellence and Demonstrating Consistent Safe, On-Time, and Accurate Delivery
- 2012 – 2nd Quarter
- 2010 – 4th Quarter
- 2010 – 2nd Quarter
- Cook Road Cardlock – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Freeway Drive Cardlock – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Big Rock Grocery Cardlock: 2016 & 2017
APP: Named the “Top Place to Work” in the South Sound
APP was honored by the Business Examiner Top Places to Work recognition program at the McGavick Conference Center on April 17, 2013, with presentation of the highest honor of a for-profit company. Top Places to Work recognizes outstanding company cultures in the South Sound, and nominees are evaluated in five categories: Integrity, Gratification, Equity, Solidarity and Appreciation. APP was chosen as the Top Place to Work following the judges’ review of questionnaires submitted from each company’s employees, who provided their comments as to why their company should be awarded this prestigious honor.
> To read the article click here
APP: One of the “Top Places to Work” in the Area
APP was the recipient of the “Integrity Award Winner” in 2009
Shell Oil Pectin & Pearl Award
At the 2008 Nationwide Shell Conference, APP was awarded the Shell Oil Pectin & Pearl Award to recognize our company in its efforts in community involvement.
Sales Awards & Achievements
Chevron Recognizes Associated Petroleum Products for Strong Lubricant Sales Performance
One of Seven Grand Prize Winners in The Great Outdoors Sales Contest—Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, announced Associated Petroleum Products, Inc. (APP) as one of seven Grand Prize winners in its Great Outdoors Sales Contest. The contest, which rewards strong sales of select Delo products during Winter 2012/2013, ran from November 1, 2012 to January 30, 2013. Grand Prize winners are awarded a John Deere RSX850i Gator™ valued at $15,000.
> Click here to read full release