DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid Services)
Every diesel fleet operator knows what DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is these days, it’s not a new topic anymore however as you are upgrading and growing your fleet with 2010 and newer vehicles it has become more important on “where” you purchase your DEF needs versus “what is DEF?”
Before you make any decisions you need to ask yourself “what am I doing today and what are my storage and logistic requirements?”
Bulk Delivery & Fleet Fueling Service: APP has dedicated DEF Bulk Trucks for filling bulk DEF tanks and totes on-site and DEF Fleet Fueling Service. Our DEF Bulk Truck consists of stainless steel tanks with a complete stainless steel pumping system, onboard filtration system and hose reels. The filter consists of 7-1 micron filters, Weights and Measures Approved, and meets ISO-22241-3 standards. APP DEF truck fleet ranges in 2000, 4000, and 5000 gallon capacities.
- Cardlock DEF Services Located in Burlington, Kent, Sumner, and Tacoma. See APP Cardlock Fueling Locations.
- 275 Gallon Totes: APP offers a competitive DEF tote exchange program which is achieved by us purchasing the totes, shipping them to you and then being able to refill them or exchange the empties for full totes.
- Drums and Cases: Depending on the size of your fleet you may be able to service your in-house DEF needs with 55 gallons drums or jugs. As your fleet grows you can easily upgrade to a 275 Gallon DEF Tote system or bulk tank.
- DEF Equipment: APP can provide DEF bulk tank storage, totes, and pumping systems. Our pumping systems allow for an easy transition from drum to tote or bulk tanks as your fleet grows for a valuable cost savings.
- DEF Equipment Programs: APP can provide the equipment package to meet your budget and service requirements. With the assistance of our strong vendor relationships we provide competitive pricing and programs including resale, loaned equipment, and supply agreement programs.