APP Fuel Card Program
for MBA King & Snohomish Members
Members will earn $0.075 for EVERY gallon purchased
- Accepted at more than 90% of all retail station and commercial fueling sites in the U.S.
- Track & monitor fuel expenses by vehicle & driver
- Consolidate all your fuel expenses with one report, no more receipts!
- Access your account anyway, any time with a detailed online account management tool
- No setup or monthly fees!
- No gallon limits on rebates, every gallon counts!
- Driver ID & Odometer required for security
- Online purchase controls & alerts to help prevent unauthorized purchases
- No member too big or too small to participate
Benefit from tens of thousands of fueling locations across the United States and Canada. Utilize on-line site locators be website or smart phone app’s 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
At virtually every accepting location where you fuel your vehicles, APP’s network captures information such as Vehicle ID, Driver ID, and odometer reading. This information, which most bank cards cannot provide let’s your business track and analyze your vehicle costs – and seize opportunities for savings!
Save time with one easy-to-read invoice (PDF). Invoice information includes:
- Card, Vehicle and/or Driver Number
- Time, Date and Location of each transaction
- Detailed tax breakdown for accurate tax reporting
- Type of Product purchased and Quantity
- Miles per gallon traveled
Real time authorization with customized restrictions:
- Time of Day
- Prevent unwanted spending!
Online Account Management & Reporting
APP ECardlink allows you to maintain your account via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. General activity reports, update your account information, monitor unusual activity, and receive alerts.
- Click here for a demo of APP ECardlink
- Click here to sign-up for APP ECardlink
- APP ECardlink Instructions (PDF)
Fuel Price Mapping
Fuel Price Mapping can help you find the lowest-priced fuel in a specific area. Powered by Google Maps™, our mobile apps can pinpoint fuel stations by street, city, state, zip code or fuel type.